Monday, July 22, 2013

CVS ~ Lots of clearance finds!

I snapped a few pictures of clearance finds at the Stephenville CVS today. I had my 6 year old with me and he did NOT want to be in there so I didn't get as much time in there as I like. Here's what I found for y'all. It's a nice time to stock up for cold and flu meds for the winter!

Vick's Nature Fusion on clearance for $2.37

Vick's Nature Fusion Cold & Flu Tabs on clearance for $2.37

Not for sale! But, the reason why I couldn't stay in CVS as long as I wanted! LOL

CVS brand Nightime Cold & Cough on clearance for $1.32

NeliMed Products ~ $3.89 to $6.89

Bausch & Lomb Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops on clearance for $5.89. Use the $4.00 off coupon and pay only $1.89

CVS brand Oil Free Acne Scrub on clearance for $1.74

No comments:

Post a Comment