Friday, August 30, 2013
I spent $11.00 out of pocket for what is pictured plus my $21.00 in ECB from the last trip. I received $19.00 in ECB for the next trip! I did it all in one transaction and think I did pretty well, considering that the GoodNites cost almost $10.00 at Walmart, if I were to go in there to just pick some up. The Loreal makeup I use cost $10+ at Walmart so If I weren't a savvy shopper like I am now, I would have paid way over $40 for just those four things that I (and family) use all the time. Here's how I did it:
Huggies - Spend $30, get $10 ECB Deal:
(3) Kleenex @ 3 for $4.00
Less $1.50 CVS Red Machine Coupon for Kleenex
(3) GoodNites at $8.99 = $26.97
Less (3) $2.00 off Manufacturer coupons ($6.00)
Less $5.00/$25.00 CVS coupon for Huggies products
= $30.97 needed to earn the $10.00 Extra Bucks but after coupons, this will cost only $19.47 or $9.47 after ECB is factored in
Crest - Spend $10, get $5 ECB Deal:
(1) Crest @ $5.89
(1) Crest @ $4.19
= $10.08 needed to earn the $5.00 Extra Bucks
Less $2/$10 Oral Care Coupon from the Red Machine
Less (2) $0.50 Crest Manufacturer coupons
= $7.08, Received $5.00 Extra Care Bucks. After Extra Care Bucks are factored in, this will cost only $2.08
*I also got 20% off this because the Crest were not on sale.
Loreal - Spend $12, get $4.00 ECB Deal:
(1) Loreal Powder Foundation @ $15.29
= $15.29, which gives me the $4.00 ECB
Less $4.00/$12.00 Makeup Purchase CVS coupon from the red machine
Less $2.00 Loreal Manufacturer coupon
= $9.29, Received $4.00 Extra Care Bucks. After Extra Care Bucks are factored in, this will cost $5.29
*I also got 20% off this because the Loreal was not on sale.
Cotton Balls & Nail Polish Deal:
(2) Cotton Balls @ $1.00 Each
(1) Travel Size Nail Polish Remover @ $1.19
Less (2) $1.00 off Cotton or Nail Polish Remover CVS coupons (1 was expired and I didn't bother with not buying it..)
*I got 20% off the nail polish remover because it was not on sale.
Total Retail: $59.53
Less Coupons: ($23.50)
Less 20% off: ($4.78)
Less Extra Bucks from last trip: ($21.00)
= $11.00 Out of Pocket, Recieved $19.00 in Extra Bucks for the next trip!
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
I'm hosting a great giveaway with Red Gold Tomatoes! One lucky winner will win 5 cans of various types of Red Gold Tomatoes, a bottle of Jalapeno Ketchup, an apron, and 5 recipes, along with the nifty carrying case! Please enter below and share with all of your friends! Starts 8/29/13 at 12:00 am. Ends 9/13/2013 at midnight!
**Please wait for the Rafflecopter widget below to load then enter through it. The more entries you complete, the more chances you have to win!**
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Friday, August 23, 2013
Charmin single rolls will be on sale 2 for $1.99. There will be a coupon that will print from the red coupon machine for $1.49 off two Charmin single rolls which brings the price down to $0.50. Then, use (2) of the $0.25 off Charmin coupons from the 7/31 P&G insert which will bring your price down to FREE! Here's how:
- Buy (2) Charmin Single Rolls at 2 for $1.99
- Use (1) CVS red machine coupon for $1.49 off 2 rolls of Charmin ($1.49)
- Use (2) $0.25/1 Charmin manufacturer's coupons from the 7/31 P&G insert ($0.50)
- = FREE
Today's Friday Freebie from Kroger is a 2 liter soda! Add the coupon to your card via your smartphone app or the Internet at www.kroger.com . Use the coupon anytime between now and September 7, 2013!
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
- (1) Renu (had a rain check from last week), on sale for $7.99 with $5.00 in ECB back
- Less $1.50 off CVS coupon for eye care
- Less $1.50 off Manufacturer coupon for Renu
- Less $5.00 off Extra Care Buck
- = FREE $0.00 out of pocket, Received a $5.00 Extra Care Buck
- (2) Revlon Lipsticks, on sale for $6.99 each with a $8.00 ECB back
- Less $4.00/$12.00 CVS coupon for makeup
- Less $3.00 CVS coupon for Revlon
- Less (2) $1.00 off Manufacturer's coupons for Revlon
- (2) Almay Lipsticks @ $5.99 each with a $4.00 ECB back
- Less $4.00/$12 CVS coupon for makeup
- Less $3.00/2 CVS Almay coupon
- Less $5.00/2 manufacturer's coupon
- (1) Tampax Radiant @ $6.99 with a $3.00 ECB back
- (1) CVS brand tampons @ $3.49
- Less $2.00/$10 CVS Feminine Product coupon
- Less $2.00 off manufacturer coupon for Tampax
- (2) Softsoap Travel Size @ $1.49 each
- Less $3.00/2 CVS Soft Soap coupon (does not exclude travel size)
- (1) CVS Cotton Balls @ $2.19
- Less $1.00 off CVS coupon for cotton balls
- Less $12.00 in Extra Care Bucks ($5.00 was from Trans #1)
- = $0.66 (with tax) out of pocket, Received $15.00 in Extra Care Bucks for the next trip!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Use the $3.00 off Bic Disposable Razor coupon from the 8/11 Smart Source insert and get any of these razor packs completely FREE plus earn up to $0.32 overage if you go with the 12 pack of Bic Sensitive Men's razors!
- Buy either Bic shown above @ $2.68 to $2.96 each
- Use (1) $3.00 off Bic Disposible coupon from the 8/11 SS
- = FREE + Up to $0.32 money maker!
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Here's how you can score THREE Gillette Series Shave Gels at Walmart:::
- Buy (3) Gillette Series Shave Gel at $1.98 each = $5.94
- Use (1) $6.00/3 Gillette Product Coupon from the 8/11 Red Plum Insert
- = FREE + $0.06 Money Maker toward your other products!
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Use this with the AWESOME sale going on at Kroger (or Price Match at Walmart) to get Mrs. Barid's Bread for only $0.70 each!!
- Buy (4) Mrs. Baird's Bread @ 4 for $5.00 or $1.25 each
- Use (4) $0.55 off Mrs. Baird's Bread Coupons
- Pay $3.50 for all 5 or only $0.70 each!!
Do you have a Lysol No Touch Hand Soap Dispenser? If so, do you have trouble getting the refill bottles for FREE or cheap? Here's what I do to refill my dispenser with my cheap/free soap!
Simply pop the top of the refill bottle off with a butter knife or a flat head screwdriver then refill with the soap of your choice! I refill my kitchen dispenser with dish washing detergent!
Score cheaper veggies with this rare coupon! Match with a sale to maximize savings! I once paid just $0.17 per can for my veggies last year around Thanksgiving time! Save $1.00 on four Libby's Canned Vegetables!