- 2 Nivea Shave Gel (Buy one get one free sale) $3.49 (Less $3.00/2 coupon) = $0.49
- 2 Gum Star Wars Toothbrushes, originally priced at $2.99 each, on clearance for $0.74 each (Less 2 - $1.00/mfg coupons) = $0.52 MM
- 3 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes, regularly priced at $4.49, on clearance for $1.12 each (Less 3 - $1.00 off manufacturer's coupons) = $0.36
- 2 Oral B Pro-Health Toothbrushes, originally priced at $4.59 each, on clearance for $1.14 plus there was a Buy 1, Get 1 1/2 off sale going on that these worked on (Less 2 - $1.00 off manufacturer coupons) = $0.29 MM
- 1 Maxwell Ear Buds on clearance for $1.25
Monday, June 10, 2013
Walgreens ~ My $0.40 Shopping Trip from Today!! A 96% Savings!
So I went into Walgreens to get the Nivea Shave Gel I told you about and I found all of these toothbrushes on clearance and a pair of ear buds for $1.25 on clearance. :)
Here's what I paid and what coupons I used:
Total Before Clearance, Sales, and Coupons = $40.61
Less Coupons, Clearance Prices & Sales = $39.21
Redeemed $1.00 in Balance Rewards ($1.00)
Paid only $0.40 out of pocket!