Monday, June 24, 2013

Smiley 360 ~ AVEENO® NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Review & Coupon!



My latest Smiley 360 Mission was to try out AVEENO® NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL shampoo & conditioner. I received two coupons, good for one each of a full sized Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner! In return, I am to tell about what I like and/or dislike about the product. I was not sure at first what I would think about Aveeno as a shampoo and conditioner. I know I love their lotions! 

I have to say that I am extremely impressed by AVEENO® NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL shampoo & conditioner! It's transformed my curly/wavy hair into silky smoothness! It's almost as nice as the women's hair in the commercials! I'm in love!

The only problem I have, as a frugal coupon shopper, is that the product retails at $7.99 at CVS. That's a bit steep for my prefrence but I have a feeling that when I run out of the bottles I got complementary from Smiley 360, I will be *VERY* tempted to go ahead and purchase more! This product is that good!

Here is a great $3.00 off coupon which will make them $4.99 each after coupon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment