Monday, March 18, 2013

Freebies!! Look at my loot!


Woohoo! Look at all the freebies I got in the mail today! All of these came today except for two. :)

  • Influester Vox Box! (Filled with all full sized products: Nectreese Sweetner, Colgate 360 Toothbrush, Colgate Optic White Tooth Paste, Colgate Optic White Mouthwash, Vaseline Intensive Care Spray and Go Moisturizer, Belvita Cookies!) My first one. If you are interested in this program, let me know! I have a limited number of invitations and I'm only willing to invite you if you are think you will be a serious Influester! (UPDATE: My invitations are gone for now. Hopefully they give me more soon)
  • Coupon for Free full sized Clairol Shampoo or Conditioner
  • Coupon for Free 14 oz box of Fleishmann's Simply Homemead Bread Mix
  • Coupon for Free Nivea Lip Care Product
  • Free Taste of Home Magazine
  • Free Toms Toothpaste for Children from Smiley 360 Mission
  • Free Flick My Bic T-Shirt I won from the Flick My Bic Sweepstakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment