Thursday, February 28, 2013

My freebies from the last week and a half


I just wanted to share some of the cool freebies I have gotten in the mail over the last week and a half. I just LOVE getting FREE stuff in the mail! It's like Christmas! You can get these too if you sign up for all the ones I post. :)

  • $1.00 off coupon for White Cloud Toilet Paper
  • Marlboro Coupons - $3.00/4 packs or one carton & $3.00/2 packs
  • FREE, up to $7.00 in value for One pack of Any Oscar Mayer Carving Board Pulled Pork
  • 20% off CVS coupon
  • MORE magazine
  • (2) Free panties from Arie ($18.00 value). I did pay $0.01 each :)
  • Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Samples with $3.00/any one coupon
  • Loreal Smooth Intense Samples with $1.00 coupon
  • 10 Day Algenist Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment