Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bzzzz Glade Expressions Collection



I recently became a Bzz Agent and my very first campaign was to test and get the word out on the new Glade Expressions fragrance collection.  I've actually purchased this product before in the Cotton & Italian Mandarin, Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice, and Pineapple and Mangosteen.  The only scent that I've not been able to find is the Lavendar & Juniper Berry. I'm sure it's just as refreshing of a scent as the other three fragrances are! 

Each of these scents are invigorating, refreshing, and masking.  They are not overwhelming at all. I really enjoy Cotton & Italian Mandarin for it's subtle scent and for the fact that it really works with any room of the house. 

Both the spray and the diffusers offer a great scent for the house. The only difference is that the spray offers an instant mask for odors and the diffusers offer an around the clock mask of household odors. 

Whatever scent you decide to try or whatever apparatus you decide to get whether it's the refillable starter kit for the spary or the refillable diffuser kit for the oil, you will not be disappointed. Glade once again put out a great product!

Ask me for $2.00 off coupons for the spray and $4.00 off coupons for the diffuser kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment