Monday, August 27, 2012

National Consumer Panel has openings!



I actually just got an acceptance in the mail today! There are more openings if you are interested. You earn points to redeem for prizes and you get to test merchandise! I heard of someone getting to test and keep a Galaxy 3 Phone and got paid $50 to do it!

I can't wait to let you in on more but since I don't know more first hand, it's hard for me to form an opinion.

You scan your purchases you make at the store and submit it, therefor influencing consumer purchasing behavior.  They send you a scanner and you use it to scan the bar codes.  You can take surveys to earn points as well.

Stay tuned for more of my posts about this but in the mean time, if you would like to give it a try, you can apply here to National Consumer Panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment