Monday, August 6, 2012

My Favorite Store ~ CVS!

My favorite store is CVS! I went in today, scanned my CVS card at the magic red machine, and got two great coupons! My friend also got the same coupons so y'all should be able to get the same ones. Remember, CVS only carries a limited supply of stock so when it's gone, it's gone. Keep checking in because they get trucks in on Monday I know. 

Anyway, I got one coupon for $3 off any Aleve and

 one for $2 off any Bayer. They have some travel size Aleve for $1.57 each. I picked up two of them so with the $3 off coupon, the two boxes only cost $0.14 each. And I had a $1 off manufactures coupon for Bayer to use along with the $2 off CVS coupon, making $3. They have Bayer for $3.29 so I only paid $.29 for the bottle of Bayer.

I'll post a picture of my purchase but I wanted to tell you a little about the great magic red machine at CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment